Allendale County Schools Employment Vacancies
(As of January 7, 2015)
Vacancies for 2014-2015
Interim Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Testing
Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Testing
District ESOL Teacher
Part-time Community Resource Mobilization Council Facilitator (CRMC)
- Valid S. C. Driver's license
- Reliable, daily transportation
- Proof of Allendale County residency
- An earned Associate's degree
- Recruits potential tutors and mentors across each community in the county
- Maintain a positive relationship and high enrollment for all District approved tutors and mentors
- Establish, maintain, and sustain a variety of programs within the position
- Provide weekly face-to-face progress updates to the Coordinator of Federal and State programs
( 12 hours per week up to June 30, 2015 at $30 hour)
Special Education Teachers (LD, ID Resource)
Science (HQ) (Middle level)
School Psychologist II
Social Studies (Middle Level)
-Associate's degree preferred
-Three (3) to Five (5) years secretarial and/or administrative support experience
-A skills test will be given
-All Clear SLED check
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Provides secretarial support by performing such duties but not limited to answering the phone, screening and directing telephone calls, typing, developing and maintaining a central filing system and directing visitors, etc.
- Provides responsible administrative support in such areas as compiling and/or analyzing data as requested by your Supervisor.
- Places orders, and/or monitors departmental supplies and equipment.
- Interacts with various individuals, i.e. business people, district administrators, staff, students, parents, and agencies, etc.
- Operates general office equipment such as computer, printer, copier, calculator, facsimile machine, typewriter, and telephone systems, etc.
|Allendale-Fairfax Learning Center|
Please note that all teachers must be certified and/or highly qualified. Applicants must hold a South Carolina Teaching Certificate or be able to be certified in South Carolina. Interested applicants must complete the online application at http://www.winthrop.edu/scteach
and/or contact: Kedra A. Rivers, Director of Personnel
Allendale County School District P.O. Box 458 Allendale, SC 29810 Office: (803) 584-4603 Ext. 1115; Fax: (803) 584-5303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT
CLASSIFIED APPLICATIONS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE ALLENDALE COUNTY SCHOOLS DISTRICT OFFICE from 8:00 a.m until 4:30 p.m. Monday -Thursday and 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
Notice of Filing
Special Education Teacher: South Carolina School District seeks Special Education Teacher to work at Allendale-Fairfax Middle School, Allendale, SC to teach special education students by providing appropriate learning instructions & activities for educational growth. Provides instruction in accordance w/ the state standards; monitors individual student progress & adapts teaching materials, methods & techniques as appropriate. The offered wage for this position is $ 49,710.00 per annum. Req: M. S Deg in Education or related field or B. S. Deg in Education or related field w/ minimum five yrs of exp in the area of special education. Must possess a valid SC Educator's Certification in Special education & State Teaching License in compliance w/ local & state agencies. Email your resume to email@example.com