5 months ago
MySchoolBuilding is a service allowing you to submit technology service requests directly to our IT department via the internet.
To log in and submit a technology request:
If you are unable to click on the above link, please copy the link and paste it into your web browser's address bar.
Your login name will be your email address.
If you do not know your password, a Forgot Login? link will email you instructions on resetting your password.
If you reset your password, it is recommended to revisit https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb?acctNum=604376674&productID=ITD within 2 hours to change your password (minimum of 6 characters, you may not use “password”).
An instructional video is available at:
by SchoolDude on 9/23/2016
5 months ago
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) www.iste.org
- Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) Advancing K12 Technology Leadership www.cosn.org
Resources for Apple iPods and iPads in Education
- Apple's Learning with iPod Touch and iPhone www.apple.com/education/ipodtouch-iphone/
- Apple - Education - Profiles www.apple.com/education/profiles/
- Apple - Education -Resources - Teachers and Administrators www.apple.com/education/resources/