The mission of the Allendale County Schools Finance Department is to oversee the legal and ethical requirements of the school system’s financial operation. This includes accounting, purchasing, accounts payable, payroll and receivables. We will provide the administration support to pursue excellence in student learning by ensuring sound financial integrity and fiscal responsibility.
- Provide timely, professional, respectful and proactive services and solutions for our customers
- Foster an environment which develops, motivates and values a highly skilled and talented staff working collaboratively
- Commit to continuously improve business processes that are consistent, efficient, effective and easily understood
- Comply with all applicable rules, regulations, requirements, policies and procedures
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately