Welcome to our request submittal portal service called:
MySchoolBuilding is a service allowing you to submit technology service requests directly to our IT department via the internet.
To log in and submit a technology request:
Your login name will be your email address.
If you do not know your password, a Forgot Login? link will email you instructions on resetting your password.
If you reset your password, it is recommended to revisit https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb?acctNum=604376674&productID=ITD within 2 hours to change your password (minimum of 6 characters, you may not use “password”).
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) www.iste.org
- Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) Advancing K12 Technology Leadership www.cosn.org
Resources for Apple iPods and iPads in Education
- Apple's Learning with iPod Touch and iPhone www.apple.com/education/ipodtouch-iphone/
- Apple - Education - Profiles https://www.apple.com/education/realstories/https://www.apple.com/education/real-stories/
- Apple - Education -Resources - Teachers and Administrators www.apple.com/education/resources/
- Tony Vincent's Learning in Hand Blog learninginhand.com/ipodtouch/
- iPads in Education http://ipadeducators.ning.com/
It is the goal of Allendale County Schools that the information on its website be accessible to individuals with disabilities in compliance with the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and that the statute's implementing regulations at 34 C.F.R. Part 104, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and that statute's implementing regulations at 28 C.F.R. Part 35.
If you have difficulty accessing information on our website due to a disability, please contact Alfreda Jamison, Director of Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced and your contact information. Be sure to include your name, email address and phone number so that we may contact you to provide the information in another format.