The Allendale County Schools Athletic Department has implemented fan attendance guidelines as set by the SCHSL. Fans are admitted at a capacity that will allow for social distancing at all games this season. Capacity will vary based on the location of the athletic event. The maximum fan capacity for football is 700 and 100 for volleyball.
• All fans MUST wear a mask to enter the facility.
• Social distancing will be enforced in the stands.
• Only clear bags are allowed.
• All areas of the bleachers will be opened to fans, including the area behind the band.
• Children must be supervised at all times; playing outside the bleachers is not allowed.
• Fans that choose to stand around the fence must wear a mask and use social distancing.
• Concessions will be limited to prepackaged products only.
• Concession and restroom lines must use social distancing.
• After the game, all fans are expected to leave the premises immediately.
• Congregating will not be allowed.
The Allendale County School District’s Athletic Department will be pre-selling football game tickets. This measure has been implemented to assist with social distancing and minimizing long lines at the entry gate. No tickets will be sold onsite at the gate.
Saturday – Monday, the week of each game, Allendale-Fairfax student-athletes, cheerleaders, and band members’ parents/guardians will be able to purchase tickets online (anytime during the allotted window).
Tuesday – Thursday, the week of each game, all fans will be able to purchase tickets online (anytime during the allotted window) or at the high school from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, the day of the game, all fans will be able to purchase tickets online (anytime during the allotted window) or at the high school from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Gates for the game will open at 7:00 p.m.
Thank you for supporting your Allendale-Fairfax Tigers!