January 3, 2022
Parents & School Community:
Happy New Year!!!! We are excited to welcome ALL scholars back to school Tuesday,January 4, 2022. With the rise of the new Omicron Virus, the district is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our scholars and employees. We will adhere to these guidelines:
- ALL ACSD employees (including vaccinated & boosted) will get COVID tested Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Students with consent forms on file will be Covid tested on those days as well. If you would like for your child to get Covid tested on Tuesday (Elementary) or Wednesday(middle/high), please call the school nurse.
- MUSC will be on site at Allendale-Fairfax Elementary School on Friday,January 7 from 8:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m. to administer the Pfizer Vaccine to elementary students.
- I am encouraging ALL PARENTS to help us mitigate the spread of the virus by getting your child COVID vaccinated. You will need to be at the elementary school to sign a consent form on Friday, January 7, 2022, for your child to get COVID vaccinated. (Start time - 8:30 a.m.)
- MUSC will have with them on Friday, all vaccine shots - Pfizer peds (5 years-11), 1st shot, 2nd shot, and booster shot. For any middle and high school student who would like to get the vaccine shot or booster, parents will need to transport him/her over to the elementary school on Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- All employees and scholars MUST wear their mask at ALL times except when eating.
- Everyone will get temperature checks upon entering the school building.
- All schools will practice social distancing and wash hands regularly.
- All restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Air Guardian Purifiers will be installed starting this weekend (which adds anotherlayer of protection against covid)